Open position: Working Group Member
Details about the project and the application process will be shared shortly.
Open position: Staff Writer
Who We Are Looking For
- Interest in contributing to the understanding of scientific and technological progress in policy-making and society
- Able to offer unique perspectives on various current affairs and provoke thought in readers
- Committed, driven individual that will be enthusiastic and open-minded
- Open to: all UCL students!
- No prior experience is required – the editors will support you with necessary help! (:
- In charge of writing articles for Think Bloomsbury, working with the editors to keep the website freshly updated
- Contribute at least two (2) articles/month: minimum one (1) essay piece, while the rest can be opinion, interview, or discovery (event write-ups, book reviews, podcasts, movies, documentaries etc.) pieces
- Attend events and training sessions hosted by the organisation
- Learn to set-up and conduct interviews with leaders in the field of bioethics, global health, or related disciplines
How to Apply
- Drop your application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include: who you are, your reasons for applying for this role, what you hope to gain from this experience, and some topics, ideas, or the field you’re interested in
- Bonus: send us a piece of your writing (which will be published on Think Bloomsbury!) – it could be an essay, opinion, or discovery piece
Apply by 31 Jan 2021. Shortlisted students will be invited to an interview with the editors of Think Bloomsbury. Interviews will be on a rolling basis and interviewees will be notified of the result a week after.